Ambrose Construct Group understands an insurance event can occur at any time, day or night, and that a fast Make Safe response often means a reduction to further property damage, increased customer satisfaction and an overall reduction in time and costs.
As a result, Ambrose Construct Group is committed to providing a 24 hour, 7 day a week response service for all client and customer needs.
Upon receiving instructions from the client an Ambrose Construct Group QBCC Licensed Building Supervisor will contact the customer, triage the response, assess the risk and coordinate the relevant trades to attend as quickly as possible.
Our commitment means an Ambrose Team will attend to any type of emergency repair for either a domestic or commercial building, secure the site and complete an Ambrose Construct Group Make Safe procedure to prevent further damage and increase the safety of the occupants and the general public.
Once completed, a comprehensive client report will be generated which includes:
- Before & after photos of the damaged site and all Make Safe arrangements and
- A complete breakdown of all costs associated with labour and materials used.
Make Safe Services
- Roof tarping
- Securing of damaged windows and doors
- Reinstatment of essential services (water, electricity & gas)
- Electrical isolation and testing of circuits
- Plumbing isolation
- Temporary fencing of potentially hazardous areas
- Structural intervention after building impact
- Securing of collapsed ceilings
- Tree Removal
- Asbestos containment and removal